Quality Care & Support
Our compassionate staff is dedicated to keeping your loved one safe, and our programs give them the opportunity to socialize and stimulate memory. When they are ready to relax in comfort, their private suite awaits.
Experience the benefit of a personalized, whole-person approach to Memory Care.
What is Memory Care?
Memory Care is designed to support residents with cognitive issues such as Alzheimer’s, which accounts for 60–80% of dementia cases. We know that each resident is unique and provide customized care based on a detailed assessment of your loved one’s abilities.
You may want to consider Memory Care for you loved one if:
- Your loved one is becoming unsafe in their current home
- The health of your loved one is at risk due to memory loss
- Caring for your loved one has become too challenging and beyond your abilities
- You feel stressed or overwhelmed as a primary caregiver
- You find you’re neglecting work responsibilities, family, or yourself
- The structure, safety, and social interaction at a Memory Care community would greatly benefit your loved one
Memory Care Services
Our community focuses on comfort and creating moments that spark joy. The services and amenities we provide ensure safety and encourage activity for the body and mind.
- Registered nurses and specially trained caregivers on-site 24/7
- Registered nurse supervision and support
- 3 well-balanced meals a day plus snacks
- Medication management
- Personal care and laundry and linen services
- Assistance going to and from meals and activities
- Assessments with care plan revisions based on changing needs
- Social and recreational programs that encourage activity of the body and mind
- Spacious community room
- Lounge with cozy fireplace
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon
- Interfaith chapel
- Courtyard with seating, roomy patios, and outdoor fireplace
- Plenty of walking paths
- Digital satellite TV and Wi-Fi
Rest assured knowing your loved one is being taken care of by certified and caring staff. If you have any questions about Memory Care or our other living options, we’re happy to provide you with the information you need.
Why Choose Cedar Creek Senior Living?
With our community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.
With our community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.View Our Amenities
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.Our Lifestyles
Staff That Care
Our team is passionate about providing comfort and independence to all our residents. A friendly smile is sure to greet you anywhere in our community.Our Community
Where to Find Us
You can find us just off Taylor Street across from Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church.
Executive Director: email@example.com
- 19131 Taylor St NE
- East Bethel, MN 55011
Call Us Today
- Phone: 763-392-5443
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed