Live Life Comfortably
At Cedar Creek Senior Living, we support your loved ones independence and provide assistance with daily tasks so they can spend more time with the people they love doing the things they enjoy.
Let us free up time so your loved one can socialize with family and friends over dinner, or engage in our activities. We will tailor our care specific to their needs and goals.
Discover all the benefits Cedar Creek Senior Living has to offer by contacting us today!
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living provides various levels of personal and medical care. We want your loved one to maintain their independence while supporting them with daily living activities such as grooming, medication management, and dietary needs.
We will assess each resident and take the time to discuss what services will best benefit their needs. You may want to consider assisted living for your loved one if:
- You notice the refrigerator is empty, filled with spoiled food, or weight loss. This may be a sign that shopping or cooking is difficult.
- You notice frequent bruises. This may be a sign of mobility and balance problems, which can lead to falls.
- Your loved one wears the same clothes every day or neglects their personal hygiene. This may be a sign doing laundry or bathing is physically challenging.
- You find the house and yard aren’t as tended to as they used to be.
- Your loved one forgets appointments or when to take medication. This may be due to memory loss.
- If your loved one seems unhappy. Depression is common in older adults who are isolated and alone.
- You notice strange or inappropriate behavior such as dressing inappropriately for the weather. This can be a sign of confusion.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
At Cedar Creek Senior Living, we focus on what will help you achieve your individual goals, while maintaining a well-balanced lifestyle. Assisted living residents have access to all our wonderful services and amenities.
- 24-hour registered nurse and staff on-site
- Care coordination and medication management
- 3 daily restaurant-style meals prepared by a chef
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing programming
- Daily check-in system and 24/7 emergency call system
- Lifespark GO! Transportation services
- Spacious community room
- Lounge with cozy fireplace
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon
- Interfaith chapel
- Courtyard with seating, roomy patios, and outdoor fireplace
- Plenty of walking paths
- Digital satellite TV and Wi-Fi
Live With Purpose & Passion
If you’re deciding on what level of care you should choose, we would be happy to provide you with more information or answer your questions. Live a fulfilling life at Cedar Creek!
Why Choose Cedar Creek Senior Living?
With our senior living community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.
With our senior living community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.View Our Amenities
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.Our Lifestyles
Staff That Care
Our team is passionate about providing comfort and independence to all our residents. A friendly smile is sure to greet you anywhere in our community.Our Community
Where to Find Us
You can find us just off Taylor Street across from Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church.
- 19131 Taylor St NE
- East Bethel, MN 55011
Call Us Today
- Phone: 763-392-5443
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: By Appointment
- Sunday: By Appointment