Focus On the Things You Love
Don’t let the small stuff take away from living a full life. Cedar Creek Senior Living wants to find your spark with our personalized whole-person approach.
Our programs are guided by the 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing, taking the appropriate steps to maintain physical health and independence.
Say goodbye to everyday chores and hello to pursuing your passions.
What is Independent Living?
Independent living allows you to live life on your own terms. We know spending time with family and friends is important. Take advantage of our cleaning and laundry services, and landscaping to give you more opportunities to enjoy doing what you love.
You may want to consider Independent Living if:
- You’re looking for relief from daily tasks like housekeeping and yard work
- You’re looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home
- You look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation
- You want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, traveling, trying out a new hobby, or volunteering in the community
- You care for yourself independently and without daily home care support
Aging in Place
Our Aging in Place program is perfect for those seeking an independent lifestyle with the added comfort of having a long term plan in place. While you continue to enjoy your independent lifestyle you will not have to worry about what kind of care you may need later on. This program allows a seamless transition into assisted living, enhanced care, or end of life care all while staying in the same apartment. There is no hassle of moving around the building to be closer to additional services, the care will be brought to you.
Independent Living Services & Amenities
Our services and amenities are designed for you to spend more time with family and friends, spark new interests, and pursue your passions. When you call Cedar Creek Senior Living home, you can take full advantage of the following benefits.
- Laundry service
- Flexible meal plans
- Programs guided by the 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing
- Spacious community room
- Lounge with cozy fireplace
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment
- Grand bath with whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon
- Interfaith chapel
- Courtyard with seating, roomy patios, and outdoor fireplace
- Plenty of walking paths
- Heated and secured underground parking
- Digital satellite TV and Wi-Fi
Be Part of Our Community
Don’t miss out on what life has to offer. Our whole-person approach to senior living is personalized to you so you can get the right support you need. Make memories and age magnificently at Cedar Creek Senior Living.
Why Choose Cedar Creek Senior Living?
With our community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.
With our community events and activities, you can enjoy doing the things you love or explore new passions. See what events spark your interest.View Our Amenities
We provide personalized support unlike any other. Our full range of living options are designed to suit all lifestyles. Discover the option right for you or your loved one.Our Lifestyles
Staff That Care
Our team is passionate about providing comfort and independence to all our residents. A friendly smile is sure to greet you anywhere in our community.Our Community
Where to Find Us
You can find us just off Taylor Street across from Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church.
Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19131 Taylor St NE
- East Bethel, MN 55011
Call Us Today
- Phone: 763-392-5443
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed